Northern Link PR is looking for an intern to join our creative team this fall. We want you to be a part of our daily PR and communication work and as an intern, you will be working with everything from press releases and market research to taking part in brainstorms and developing PR campaigns for our clients together with us. Applicants should be flexible team players, as well as have the confidence to work independently and take responsibility in projects. In addition to this, we believe our future intern has:
- A relevant degree or is in the final stage of education within PR, communication or business
- An interest in a career within communication
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in Swedish and English
- Creative ”outside the box” thinking
- Team player with a positive attitude and working spirit
- A passion for learning and developing new skills
If the requirements and work assignments above fit your profile – you could be the intern we are looking for.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the email subject line ”Internship Spring 2017”.
For further information about our company and our clients, look around on our website: http://www.northernlinkpr.se/
We look forward to your application!